"Catnip" is the common name for a perennial herb of the mint family. Catnip is native to Europe and is imported into the United States. In North America it is a common widespread weed. Catnip is most popular with cats and the reaction that it causes
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.
If you like what we are doing here there are currently a few ways to help us.
- Join the network. It is completely free and we would love to read and hear your opinions.
- You can support us through the, Support Us tab above, click here
- If you are in business, in the UK and looking for finance then try the option below. If you like what the Business Lending Exchange has to offer when they call you back and you sign up with them, we get a commission, it’s that simple.
- If you cannot financially support us you can always share our content on social media
- Click on one of the adverts or link on our site, we are affiliates and earn commission from the links you click and buy from.
If you are looking for asset re-finance, business or personal loans or subprime finance and you like what we are doing on this site, you can also help support us by using the below money engine from the Business Lending Exchange.
Why not trial Audible for free?
You help us out as an affiliate as we get £5 for you signing up. You get a free audiobook you can keep forever and you can cancel at the end of the trial with no obligation to buy any additional book!